Thank you so much for agreeing to do an interview with of Gold Key Inspection Services!
We anticipate the interview will be 20-30 minutes, so we probably won’t get to all of the questions that could be potentially asked.
This will be about YOU, not about Gold Key. If there’s something that’s not on the list that you think would be good to talk about, let us know about that. (If there’s something you don’t want asked, either from the list or otherwise, let us know about that as well.) We want this to be more of a relaxed conversation than a ‘question & answer’ session.
If you have an award(s), accomplishment, or recognition for anything that you’ve done, and you’d like to bring to light, we encourage it! Let us know ahead of time so that we can officially recognize it during the interview.
Potential Interview ‘Questions’:
- How did you get into real estate? How long have you been in it?
- What is your favorite/best real estate experience?
- What is your worst real estate experience?
- What is the part of real estate that gives you the most satisfaction?
- Is there a funniest moment in your career you can point to that made you laugh out loud?
- What helpful advice would you give new agents?
- What is the most important factor in being successful?
- How does your family support you as you pursue this career?
- What pressures do you feel?
- What’s on your bucket list?
- What advice do you have for Sellers?
- What advice do you have for 1st time home buyers?
- What trends do you see in the industry in the coming years?
- What are some processes you see that you could get rid of / do without?
- Tell us a little about your family…
- How can a 3rd party inspection company help or hurt the process?
- What do you like to do outside of real estate.
- Is there anything else you’d like us to know about you?