A Well Functionality Inspection is recommended when the home’s water source is a private well.
A Well Functionality Inspection (also known as a Well Systems Check) will:
- Check the well’s diameter
- Verify the location of the well head
- Verify the location of the pump
- Determine whether the pump is submersible or not
- Determine the pump brand
- Determine whether the pump type is bladder or non-bladder
- Check the pressure range of the well
- Determine how many gallons of water are pumped per minute
**A Well Functionality Inspection is NOT a septic inspection.**
Please reach out to a professional septic company if a septic inspection is needed.